Dog Bites Injury Attorneys, Waxahachie, Ellis County
For a free legal consultation with a dog bite lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
Animal Attacks Can Lead To Serious Injuries
Although animals generally mean the best, sometimes you can find yourself in a situation where your safety becomes compromised in the presence of a vicious animal. Protect yourself and your loved ones from future attacks by seeking our legal assistance. We can help you get the compensation you need for animal attacks/bites.
Sometimes “man’s best friend” acts out, and it is our duty at Clay Jenkins & Associates to stand up for those on the receiving end. Dog bite victims approaching us have been treated to our best Waxahachie dog bites lawyers, who have helped them through negotiations with the dog owner’s insurance company or litigation.
Waxahachie Dog Bite Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Seek Compensation for the Following Situations
- Negligence on the part of the dog owner
- Disregard for leash laws in a city that has them
- Intentional misconduct on the part of the dog owner
- Unreasonable force by a police officer using a police dog
- Failure on the part of a pet-sitting establishment to provide a dog with adequate care
- Veterinary malpractice
- Landlord liability for a tenant’s animals
Your case might involve additional damages. You will want to talk to your dog bites lawyer about all the ways that an animal attack has affected your life.
Find Out What Our Clients Say About Us
Here are a few reviews from our happy clients:
- “Clay Jenkins & Associates will make you feel comfortable with the process. Personal injury cases take time and they need a lawyer that is going to fight for you like you are family. I am very happy with my experience and Stephen is amazing at what he does. They have answered all of my questions and handled everything in an incredibly professional manner.” Gerry G.
- “Stephen Daniel handled my case wonderfully. We got the result we were looking for and he was extremely polite, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Attorneys have always “scared” me, but Stephen was so awesome from the moment I met him, to the day we settled my case. He never made me feel bad asking the “dumb” questions and was always happy to help. Anytime I e-mailed him, his was very quick to respond. I will definitely recommend Stephen to any family/friends that may need his help. He was absolutely wonderful to work with! Thanks Stephen!” Jackie N.
- “A truly knowledgable professional that is willing to assist in times of need. He took the time to explain and give me the information I needed. Sometimes you run into a person who takes their job seriously while remaining a genuine good person. I would recommend him to any friend or family member. Save his number to pass to your loved ones as well, you won’t regret it!” J.P.W.
We work hard to get our clients the compensation they need. Come find out for yourself!
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
What To Do After an Animal Attack in Waxahachie
You should get professional medical attention immediately. Dog bites are wounds that can lead to infections and diseases from bacteria in the dog’s saliva.
You will want to call animal control and the police at once. The dog will likely have to get caught and quarantined to check for signs of rabies. If they do not catch the animal, you might have to undergo painful rabies injections. Also, you do not want the animal to injure anyone else. You will need the police and animal control reports as proof of the attack.
As soon as the immediate crisis gets dealt with, your next call should be to your law firm. The last thing you should have to bother with is haggling with the dog owner’s insurance company while trying to recuperate from your wounds.
How You Can Afford To Hire a Waxahachie Dog Bites Lawyer for Your Injury Claim
You do not have to be wealthy or empty your life savings to hire a dog bite lawyer to work on your injury claim. We handle personal injury cases like these on a contingency-fee basis. This fee arrangement gives you our best representation throughout your case without you having to pay any legal fees until the end.
Even then, we have a “no fee unless you win” guarantee. We get paid a percentage of the jury award or settlement.