Clay Jenkins & Associates – Personal Injury Attorneys, Waxahachie, Ellis County
Each file at Clay Jenkins & Associates, Personal Injury Law firm, is worked on by a team of dedicated legal professionals. Two lawyers are assigned to each case, along with a paralegal and appropriate support staff.
Clay Jenkins & Associates Law firm was established in 1948 in Waxahachie, Ellis County, Texas. We take personal injury cases all over the State of Texas. We also have a branch office in Dallas due to a large percentage of our docket being in Dallas County. Over the last few years, our personal injury attorneys have been consistently recognized as some of the top injury attorneys in Texas. Clay Jenkins & Associates has recovered tens of millions of dollars in net recoveries for clients of the firm.
These numbers do not represent a total settlement, but rather the clients’ portion of the settlement and/or verdict after all attorney contingent fees and expenses are paid. We are dedicated to representing those who have been wronged by the negligent acts of others. We would be honored to discuss personal injury cases with you free of charge.
The proof behind our success is found in our past successes. The following are some of the recent recoveries on behalf of our clients:
- 2015 Recoveries
- $Confidential – Severe head injury in motor vehicle accident
- $1,946,759.84 – Head Injuries to a minor in a trucking accident
- $1,007,337.59 – Broken ankle in a trucking accident
- $754,430.16 – Injuries to a minor in a trucking accident
- Other Recent Recoveries
- $Confidential – Settlement – Severe head and bodily injuries from a trucking accident
- $Confidential – Settlement – A gas well explosion in West Texas resulting in severe burns to worker. The worker sustained severe burns across most of his body, resulting in treatment throughout the remainder of his life.
- $9,513,437.88 – Verdict – Obtained a verdict for a subcontractor as a result of an incident at a concrete plant.
- $4.752.469.15 – Settlement – A young woman gave birth to a severely brain-damaged child as a result of the negligence of her physicians and nurses.
- $1,946,759.84 – Settlement – A minor with head injuries from a trucking accident
- $1,137,646.91 – Settlement – A man lost his arm due the negligence of a dentist and his staff in providing routine dental care.
- $1,007,337.59 – Settlement – Ankle injury resulting from trucking accident
- $754,430.16 – Settlement – Head injury from trucking accident
These amounts are the actual amounts received by our clients after fees, costs and expenses. While we are proud of the significant and sizeable recoveries we obtained for our clients, we are also proud of the injustices we corrected. These examples do not serve as a guarantee and every personal injury case has its own facts and circumstances. Results vary from case to case.