With almost 70 years of experience in dealing with personal injury cases, Clay Jenkins & Associates has been providing legal services to clients in and around Duncanville and throughout the State of Texas.
Every case that we take up at Clay Jenkins & Associates, Personal Injury Law Firm, is attended to with utmost care by a team of legal experts. Each personal injury case is assigned two lawyers, a suitable support staff, in addition to a paralegal.
If you have suffered a personal injury, you can file a lawsuit against the responsible person and move the court to retrieve compensation for the damages suffered. But every case has a Statute of Limitations set by the court, which makes it compulsory to file a lawsuit within the time limit, or you risk losing your rightful compensation. So, contact our Duncanville personal injury attorney without wasting much time so we can go forward with your case and legal rights. Our services are extended on a contingent fee basis.
Duncanville Personal Injury Attorney, Dallas County
Personal injuries result from many types of accidents. Catastrophic incidents, such as truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and a doctor’s negligence when performing surgery can inflict permanent scarring, disability, and chronic pain that may impede your ability to work and enjoy the activities you once loved.
If another individual’s negligent actions have caused your injuries, you can hope their insurance company does the right thing and fairly compensate you for all your damages. Or you could contact a Duncanville personal injury lawyer with our firm, who exclusively works to represent the best interest of the victims and will use their expertise to obtain the compensation amount you are legally entitled to receive.
Our personal injury attorney in Duncanville can help you prove the defendant’s fault in the accident and the full range of compensable damages you can pursue coverage for. We can also help you place an accurate value on your claim.
A personal injury claim can be hard to pursue on your own, especially if multiple defendants are involved in your case. Our attorney will execute the laborious legal processes involved in seeking compensation from all liable parties while giving you more time to recover from the trauma and injuries from the accident.
Personal Injury Attorney in Duncanville: Practice Areas
Our personal injury attorney serving Duncanville handles personal injury claims emanating from various types of accidents. These include:
Duncanville Auto Accident Attorneys, Dallas County
Duncanville car accident attorneys of Clay Jenkins & Associates, Dallas County, have helped a huge number of clients in Texas who were injured in auto accidents to claim their rightful amends.
If you are an unfortunate victim of a car accident in Duncanville or any region within the state, you ought to look for legal claims immediately since the statute of limitations dictates a specified window of time after the accident that a claim can be filed against the liable party.
Fill out our form online or call us, and we will enlighten you on your rights.
Insurance Company Negotiations After Car Accidents
Every insurance company will seek to keep its side clean and safeguard its interests. They may try to get you to close the claim by presenting an initial settlement offer shortly after the wreck. If you were to accept this offer, you will lose your right to obtain any further compensation from the defendant. In most cases, the true value of your claim will be much higher than the proposed compensation.
This is where the need for an expert car accident attorney comes in. Learning your rights from an experienced car accident lawyer will help you choose the right track. We will revert the insurer’s offer with an amount that includes all the losses you have faced from their policyholder’s negligence. We will engage in a relentless negotiation process as necessary until a fair outcome is reached.
The Law Regarding Car Accidents in Texas
In most car accident cases, the victim normally depends on the notion of “negligence” to confirm the guilt of the person responsible. In order to establish it, the following central elements are adopted:
- Defendant’s duty owed to the litigant
- Violation of that duty
- Imminent cause of the litigant’s damages by defendant’s violation
You will need various pieces of evidence to prove the elements of negligence. Our attorney can help gather police reports, medical reports, payment stubs, photographs, videos, and other available documents to demonstrate the defendant’s liability and your losses.
Compensation Claimed for Auto Accidents, Duncanville, Dallas County
Each personal injury lawsuit originating from an auto accident is different in many aspects; hence the amends attempted for each auto accident case are different. Elements like the type of crash, severity of traumas, and level of damages, etc., decide the compensation amount granted to the victims.
Normally, the damages obtained include the following:
- Expenditure of medical assistance, treatments, and surgeries.
- Victim’s unfitness to keep working.
- The loss of wages or loss of earning ability.
- Any expenses incurred from household capacity.
- Damage to vehicle, property, etc.
- Compensation for emotional distress, physical pain, mental trauma, etc.
- Loss of consortium.
- Punitive damages for malicious intent.
Our Duncanville personal injury attorney can calculate the full extent of damages after reviewing your case. This can help ensure that you seek the proper compensation for as many accident-related losses as you are legally entitled to.
Demonstrating Fault in Car Accidents
Following the verification of duty of care, the complainant has to furnish evidence on how the defendant violated the said measure of care. Faults can be set by several factors such as:
- Traffic law infractions.
- Testimonies of spectators.
- Plaintiff’s testimony to the incident.
- Analysis and examination of evidence at the accident scene.
Finally, it must be demonstrated how the negligence of the defendant has ensued in harming the plaintiff. Proof can be furnished through medical records that state evidence regarding the loss of earning capability, pain and suffering, mental trauma, and any other amends relevant to the plaintiff’s position.
Truck Accidents Attorney, Duncanville, Dallas County
For any trucking accident that has happened to you or a loved one in Texas, you can come to Clay Jenkins & Associates, Duncanville truck accident attorneys, to help you retrieve compensation for your damages and injuries.
The procedure of collecting compensation due to a trucking accident is really complex. But our attorneys are well versed and experienced in related legal affairs and can help you move through the claims without the fuss.
Why Hire Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Duncanville
Our Duncanville personal injury attorneys of Clay Jenkins & Associates have been combating personal injury cases for truck accident victims and came out successfully with retrievals. Our legal team will be by your side, educate you on your legal rights, help you file a lawsuit versus those responsible, and help you claim the highest compensation the court allows for an accident victim.
In many truck accident cases, the parties, including the driver and their employer, may refuse to admit the fault and deny liability. But a truck accident attorney can ensure you receive the deserved compensation without any hassles.
How Our Duncanville Truck Accident Attorneys Can Assist You
Clay Jenkins & Associates, Personal Injury attorneys in Duncanville, has years of experience in handling personal injury cases like truck accidents. We have also helped clients in Duncanville and other cities recover millions in damages. Let us help you raise your personal injury case against the responsible parties and support your legal battle for rightful compensation.
In case the trucking accident has resulted in the death of a loved one, the personal injury attorneys of Clay Jenkins & Associates, Dallas County, will help you file a wrongful death suit against the incriminated.
Compensation Received for Trucking Accidents
Non-economic damages and economic are the two main types of amends retrieved in the event of a trucking accident. Sometimes relying on the harshness of the crash and the circumstance of the accident, punitive damages can also be granted.
Generally, the damages claimed are as follows:
- Medical Expenses: All expenses incurred from surgery fees and hospital care to medical assistance and devices for recovery. It also covers any medical expenses the victim has to suffer due to prolonged medical care and attention arising from major injuries.
- Loss of Wages: Extensive injuries can disable a person from working normally and earning a living, either temporarily or permanently. Such cases are liable to receive compensation for the lost wages.
- Physical Pain & Mental Trauma: Damages for the injuries and physical agony suffered from the crash depends on the nature and severity of the injuries, period of suffering, etc. Compensation for mental grief, frustration, worry, and emotional distress is also considered while awarding compensation.
- Companionship Loss: For an uninjured spouse, damages may be given for the loss of marital benefits, deprivation of companion, and intimacy that includes sexual relations, affection, and comfort.
In cases where the activities of the defendant are determined to be of malicious intent, the plaintiff may be deserving of punitive damages. For a detailed account of how your legal case can be moved forward, contact our truck accident lawyers in Duncanville today.
Our legal team can help you learn your rights and analyze your personal injury case for free.
Wrongful Death Attorneys, Duncanville, Dallas County
A wrongful death lawsuit is put forward to redeem the damages for the injuries the family has endured due to the death of their loved one. So, in wrongful death cases, our attorneys’ point of attention will be on reducing the financial issues of the living relatives of the deceased.
Our wrongful death attorneys and personal injury attorneys have successfully represented families in Duncanville and throughout Texas. Call personal injury lawyers at Clay Jenkins & Associates, Duncanville, to know your legal rights and to discuss your wrongful death case free of charge.
A Duncanville Personal Injury Attorney Can Help Secure These Wrongful Death Damages
According to Texan law, the victim may recover amends that a jury deems to be fair and justified with respect to the injuries or damages that resulted from the death of a relative.
- Medical Costs: Expenses received through medical bills, funeral expenses, etc.
- Benefits Loss: Loss of retirement/pension benefits that the person would have gotten if alive.
- Future Earnings Loss: The amount of earnings which a person could have earned through salary checks had they been alive.
- Companionship Loss: The emotional loss suffered by the surviving family or loved ones and the mental frustration and suffering arising from the death of the person.
- Punitive Damages: The amount the defendant is legally punished and bound to pay to the victim’s family due to their negligent action that caused the victim’s death.
Duncanville Traumatic Brain Injuries Attorneys, Dallas County
Traumatic Brain Injuries or TBI is caused by external force striking the head during a fall or accident or strike with any object. Most head injuries, if not taken care of, can lead to brain injury, which can have lasting repercussions.
Brain injuries can happen due to unanticipated accidents, like:
- Vehicular accidents
- Slipping and falling on your head
- Impact of a solid object on the head
- Impact of head on a hard surface
- Inaccurate or irresponsible surgery
- High-intensity explosions
- Loss of oxygen for a short period of time
Victims of TBI show some symptoms like headaches, memory loss, disorientation, confusion, paralysis, strokes, etc. Any visible symptoms should be given prompt medical attention.
Employ Clay Jenkins & Associates, brain injury attorneys in Duncanville, and fight for your rightful dues. Damages will be awarded to the victim depending upon the severity of the injuries, nature of injuries, medical attention given, etc.
At times, TBI can also be calamitous, and the victim might die. The living family member or friend can then engage in wrongful death claims for the loss endured.
Industrial Accident Attorneys, Duncanville, Dallas County
Industrial and construction worksites often neglect Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) laws, which raises the probability of someone getting injured. If you sustain a personal injury at your workplace, then our industrial accident attorneys can certainly help you out. Contact our industrial accident attorneys as early as possible to know your rights since time is of great importance here.
Any accident happening at an industrial or construction site will mean an investigation into its causes and will enwrap a detailed review of:
- Following OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) safety laws.
- Maintenance and durability of equipment, heavy machinery, and automotive involved.
- Training of workers and staff.
- Availability of proper safety protector systems, gear and equipment, and presence of warning notices.
For any personal injury case that is a result of a mischance at a construction site, our legal team will work to assure our client receives just compensation for:
- Medical expenses and medical devices for assistance.
- Compensation for wages lost.
- Expenses incurred for therapy and recovery.
- Any expenses that the victim has to suffer to resume a normal lifestyle, including disability accommodations.
Product Liability Attorneys, Duncanville, Dallas County
If you or someone you know were harmed due to a defective design or faulty product, contact the product liability attorneys at Clay Jenkins & Associates, Duncanville, Dallas County, to file your lawsuit and recover damages.
At Clay Jenkins & Associates personal injury law firm, we view cases with a serious eye and do not take the misconduct of manufacturers, product designers, and retailers lightly. We will work with you and analyze the case, examine the faulty product and the nature of your injuries, and, if necessary, move to the court for the compensation you deserve.
Do not hesitate to file a lawsuit, as time is of the essence. The statute of limitations states a specific time period within which the victim should file a claim, after which time any charges produced will be rejected.
Some common product liability cases involve:
- Faulty tires or vehicle parts that lead to accidents.
- Faulty home products and electronic items.
- Faulty toys and furniture.
- Mechanical failure of machinery.
- Malfunctioning power tools.
- Expired food products and pharmaceuticals.
- Defective medical equipment.
You can call us or fill out our form online to have a free consultation with our Duncanville personal injury lawyers.
Premises Liability Attorneys, Duncanville, Dallas County
Clay Jenkins & Associates, premises liability attorneys of Duncanville, Dallas County, have at their disposal more than six decades of experience and knowledge in premises liability lawsuits. Our personal injury team provides fierce representation to clients who have been wounded in streets, hotels, department stores, workplaces, construction sites, etc.
We deem it our duty to bring justice and ensure that property owners who are negligent are held accountable for their deeds. Do not hesitate to contact our personal injury lawyers if you have been seriously wounded due to the carelessness of others.
Some common areas where premises injury can occur are:
- Water spilled on the floor
- An abandoned construction area
- A dog bite or a bite from other pet animals of negligent owners
- Insufficient security
- Retail shop
- Private home and public road
- Water parks
- A bar
Condemnation & Litigation Attorneys, Duncanville, Dallas County
Clay Jenkins & Associates’ attorneys are among the top personal injury attorneys in Duncanville and Texas, and over the years, we can proudly attest to having handled many successful condemnation and litigation claims. Our very own Clay Jenkins is a highly accomplished attorney who specializes in condemnation cases.
He will see to it that you receive your full value of your private property and stand by you till you get the deserved compensation. With over 66 years of providing legal advice and service and representing companies from family-owned small businesses to Fortune 500 companies, Clay Jenkins & Associates can deliver the best legal condemnation services in Duncanville and help you assess the risk and cost suffered in a complex litigation case.
It is common for multiple financial disputes to spark between any businesses managed by multiple owners. Our Duncanville legal team will work with you and assist you in negotiating agreements, taking on the hearing and determination of settlements and litigation judgments.
Duncanville Dog Bites Attorneys, Dallas County
Animals, whether domesticated or not, are unpredictable. Protect yourself and those you love from brutal animal bites and attacks by seeking the help of a dog bites attorney.
At Clay Jenkins & Associates Attorney at Law, Duncanville, Dallas County, our dog bites attorneys can serve you to file a claim for the injuries you suffered from a vicious dog. We will aid you in filing a lawsuit against dog owners who are careless with their pets.
A dog bite attorney takes it as his duty to protect his client’s interest. In such personal injury cases, the attorney can prove that:
- The negligent action of the dog owner caused the injuries
- The dog owner disregards the leash laws present in the area
- The dog owner’s actions were filled with malice.
At Clay Jenkins & Associates, We Duncanville Personal Injury Attorney Will:
- Provide a free, confidential consultation;
- Answer your questions;
- Assist you with the insurance claim process;
- Handle the paperwork;
- Identify at-fault and liable parties;
- You will not be charged unless you recover;
- Advance costs of your personal injury case;
- Spanish-speaking staff if needed;
- Assist you with seeking appropriate medical care; and
- Provide legal advice and help with aspects of your case.
Contact Our Duncanville Personal Injury Lawyer to Get Your Claim Started With a Free Consultation
If someone else’s reckless actions have caused you harm, or if your loved one has died from personal injuries, consider retaining the legal services of Clay Jenkins & Associates. Our Duncanville personal injury attorney and legal counsel are prepared to manage every level of your claim.
Begin the process of obtaining compensation for your losses by giving us a call. A team member will assist you with an appointment with our attorney so that you can ask questions and verify that you have the legal grounds to pursue a personal injury claim or lawsuit.