Stephen Daniel grew up in Hill County and Ellis County, and graduated from Itasca High School with Honors in 1995. Stephen received his undergraduate degree from University of Texas at Austin in 1999, and his law degree from St. Mary’s University School of Law in 2002. He began his legal career as an associate in a prestigious downtown insurance defense firm, and in 2004, Stephen became an associate at Clay Jenkins & Associates.
Stephen Daniel works exclusively as a personal injury lawyer. He is experienced in automobile accidents and trucking accidents (he has a CDL), industrial accidents, workplace accidents, product liability, garbage truck accidents, motorcycle accidents (he has his motorcycle license), bus accidents, electrocutions, brain injuries, burn injuries and oilfield accidents.
Stephen lives in Ellis County with his family.
- State of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Western District of Texas
- U.S. District Court – Northern District of Texas
- Ellis County Bar Association – Vice President
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association (DTLA)
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association (TTLA)
- Texas State Bar – Litigation Section
- Texas State Bar – Computer & Technology
If you or a loved one have been injured, please contact us immediately by completing this form or calling 972-938-1234.