If you suffered serious injuries in a collision with a Penske rental truck, a Waxahachie personal injury lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates can secure compensation. We can hold a motorist or trucking company accountable for your losses, seeking damages for medical bills, lost income, and pain and suffering.
Accident claims involving Penske can quickly get complicated. Don’t handle the claims process while dealing with a serious injury. Instead, call our law firm today and begin your free, no-obligation consultation.
With our advocacy, you can trust that our Waxahachie delivery truck accident lawyer is fighting for everything you deserve.
Our Penske Truck Accident Lawyers Aim for Full Compensation
Our Waxahachie truck accident lawyer can help recover many types of damages following your collision with a Penske rental truck. Economic damages reflect your financial losses, and we evaluate their values using receipts, bills, and invoices. These losses include (but are not limited to):
- Medical expenses: Includes past, present, and future medical treatments, surgeries, hospital stays, medications, rehabilitation, and any long-term care needs
- Lost wages: Compensation for income lost due to an inability to work immediately following the accident and during your recovery
- Property damage costs: Reimbursement for repairs or the replacement value of your vehicle and any other property damaged in the accident
- Out-of-pocket expenses: Covers costs directly related to the accident, such as travel to medical appointments, home modifications for disability, and other related expenses
Your Recoverable Damages Aren’t Limited to Your Financial Losses
In addition to your economic losses, you can recoup compensation that acknowledges the hardships that a truck accident inflicts. Unlike economic damages, these losses don’t come with direct financial values. Instead, their worth depends on the extent of your condition, along with its effects on your life. Let a Waxahachie personal injury lawyer with Clay Jenkins & Associates serve you during your pursuit of fair compensation.
Non-economic damages include:
- Pain and suffering: Compensation for physical pain and emotional distress suffered as a result of the accident
- Emotional distress: Includes anxiety, depression, trauma, and other psychological impacts of the accident
- Loss of quality of life: For changes that inhibit your ability to enjoy life as you did before the accident, including physical and recreational limitations
- Loss of consortium: Compensation awarded to the spouse or family members for the loss of companionship, affection, and support due to the injuries
- Disfigurement and scarring: Addresses the physical and psychological impact of visible scars, loss of limbs, and other permanent disfigurements
- Permanent disability: Compensation for long-term disabilities resulting from the accident, including paralysis, traumatic brain injuries, and other permanent impairments
Texas does not limit how much you can recover following a collision with a motor vehicle. So, there is no limit to what compensation we can request from the liable party.
For a free legal consultation with a penske truck accidents lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
You Have a Limited Time to File Your Waxahachie Truck Accident Lawsuit
Whether you’re filing a lawsuit against an individual motorist or Penske, the same time limit applies; you generally have two years to file your case, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. Your deadline begins from the date of the accident. Very few exceptions apply. If you don’t file your lawsuit on time, you could lose the right to seek damages, even if you’re suffering from a serious condition.
By consulting with Clay Jenkins & Associates on your injury claim, you take the first step in complying with the state’s statute of limitations.
Waxahachie Penske Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Our Penske Truck Accident Lawyers in Waxahachie, TX, Offer Comprehensive Legal Support
Our team takes a multi-pronged approach to personal injury claims and lawsuits. We leverage our decades of experience and passion for justice when seeking what clients deserve. When you entrust us with your Penske injury claim, you benefit from our:
- Investigative skills. We employ cutting-edge techniques and expert resources to reconstruct accidents, analyze evidence, and establish liability. We take the time to gather supporting evidence to bolster your claim, such as the police report and eyewitness testimony.
- Strategic legal advocacy: Clay Jenkins & Associates negotiates tirelessly with insurance companies and litigates when necessary to secure fair compensation.
- Client-focused care: Throughout our partnership, we offer empathetic support while handling all legal aspects, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
What’s more, our law firm offers representation on a contingency-fee basis. This ensures that you can access legal help regardless of your financial circumstances. This arrangement eliminates upfront legal fees, retainers, and out-of-pocket costs. We also only get paid our attorney’s fees if your case yields compensation, and we draw payment from your settlement, never your pocket.
Now is a great time to connect with our team and learn about what comes next for your Waxahachie Penske truck accident case. Clay Jenkins & Associates is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to take your call.
Previous Clients Share Great Things About Our Truck Accident Team
We could go on for days about our commitment to helping injured people and the quality of service we provide. Yet, nothing sums up our passion for justice more than our previous clients. Some have shared:
- “Texas’ best. Very professional and knowledge of the law is unmatched. I was made to feel very comfortable and welcomed each and every visit to his office. I was able to ask as many questions as I needed to feel at ease with all aspects of my case. As well as being kept fully informed about every step of the proceedings in my case.” – K.C.
- “I have found everyone to be nothing but professional. I never had a phone call or email that wasn’t promptly answered. It has been a great experience dealing with this law firm in a very difficult experience. The outcome has exceeded expectations thanks to Stephen Daniel and his staff.” – C.K.
We invite you to come see our quality of service for yourself. Our Waxahachie Penske lawyers are ready to learn your story now.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Learn About Working with a Penske Truck Accident Attorney in Waxahachie, TX, Now
Truck accidents involving rental vehicles can get complicated fast. Problems regarding fault, liability, and evidence collection can soon prove overwhelming in the aftermath of a serious injury. You deserve this time to focus on what matters most: your well-being.
Clay Jenkins & Associates can set your case in motion today. Whether the liable party is Penske or an individual motorist, we’re ready to secure the compensation you deserve. Begin your free initial consultation when you call our Texas law firm today.