Motorists don’t need a commercial driver’s license to operate U-Hauls. So, many drivers behind the wheel have no experience driving a big-box truck. Far too often, this leads to rear-end collisions, T-bone accidents, and even wrongful death. While navigating these cases can get complicated, you’re not alone. You have support from the Waxahachie personal injury lawyers at Clay Jenkins & Associates.
Our delivery truck accident attorneys in Waxahachie can file your claim, handle communications with the involved entities, and pursue full compensation. Call now to start your free initial consultation.
Trust Our Waxahachie Truck Accident Attorneys to Handle the Legal Process
From the moment you partner with our personal injury attorneys, you get more time to focus on your mental and physical health. With us, you can rest assured that:
- Your case is a priority. You don’t become a case number or get lost in the shuffle with our team at the helm. We give your case the personalized attention it needs to achieve fair compensation.
- You will pay no upfront fees or costs. At Clay Jenkins & Associates, we only get paid if we secure compensation for your losses. That’s because we work on a contingency-fee basis. Our attorney’s fees come from your settlement, not from your wallet.
- We will prepare your case for trial, negotiating for the settlement you deserve but transitioning to court if necessary. We intend to do everything possible to secure what you need.
- You will have your lawyer’s phone number. You can expect routine case updates, so you’re always informed about what’s happening.
Your Waxahachie truck accident lawyer will go the extra mile to forge a personal connection with you and your loved ones, allowing us to create a legal strategy tailor-made to your needs. Our unwavering goal is to secure adequate compensation, whether you suffered severe injuries or lost a loved one.
From Filing Your Claim to Negotiating, Our Injury Lawyers Are on Your Side
Clay Jenkins & Associates isn’t a settlement mill. We’re located right here in Waxahachie. Since 1948, we’ve cultivated a reputation for helping injured people in their time of need, and we stand ready to guide your U-Haul accident case to completion.
Let us manage every duty necessary to complete your case, including:
- Gathering all relevant evidence from the U-Haul truck accident
- Establishing liability for the accident (liable parties could include the truck driver, U-Haul itself, or other entities)
- Documenting your accident-related damages
- Calculating the cost of your economic and non-economic damages
- Negotiating with the involved insurance company
- Completing any necessary trial
- Handling case-related communications
By entrusting your case to our firm, you protect your rights and your health. We stand between you and anybody who threatens your legal rights. Call now to start your free initial consultation with Clay Jenkins & Associates. Our personal injury lawyers stand ready to take your case.
For a free legal consultation with a u-haul truck accidents lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
We Seek All Compensation from Your Waxahachie U-Haul Truck Accident
Your Waxahachie personal injury lawyer will seek fair compensation for all of your accident-related damages, such as:
- Medical bills: This includes reimbursement for ambulance transportation, imaging scans, medications, surgeries, and hospitalization.
- Non-economic damages, such as pain and suffering: Non-economic damages include damages for mental anguish, emotional distress, and other hardships that diminish your quality of life. Our personal injury attorneys understand how to calculate these types of damages.
- Lost income. Through a personal injury claim or lawsuit, you could recover damages for lost income, tips, bonuses, benefits, and commissions. We can also include the cost of your lost earning capacity in your claim if you suffered a permanent condition.
- Vehicle repair and other property damage expenses: This includes the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle.
Given the size and weight disparity between U-Hauls and passenger vehicles, these collisions can have expensive consequences. Your U-Haul truck accident lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates will demand that the liable parties pay for everything.
We Will Demand Financial Justice for a Fatal U-Haul Truck Accident
If your loved one passed away following a U-Haul truck accident, our entire firm extends its condolences. A Waxahachie wrongful death lawyer from our firm will lead your case with the utmost sensitivity and respect for your loss, while at the same time holding the liable parties accountable.
Recoverable damages in your wrongful death claim may include:
- Funeral and burial (or cremation) expenses
- Pain and suffering (including grief and any distress the decedent experienced before their passing)
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s household contributions
- Loss of the decedent’s income
- Any other economic or non-economic harm resulting from the fatal accident
Whatever damages you have suffered, allow a U-Haul truck accident lawyer from our firm to lead your case from start to finish.
Waxahachie U-Haul Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Former Clients Explain What Sets Our Personal Injury Lawyers Apart
For decades, our law firm has secured countless positive outcomes. At the conclusion of their cases, some of our clients felt compelled to share:
- “I have found everyone at Clay Jenkins & Associates to be nothing but professional. I never had a phone call or email that wasn’t promptly answered. It has been a great experience dealing with this law firm in a very difficult experience. The outcome has exceeded expectations thanks to Stephen, Daniel, and his staff.” – C.K.
- “Clay Jenkins & Associates got my money fast and way more than I anticipated.” – L.G.
- “Stephen knows the law and saves time and money due to his knowledge…are trustworthy and do what they can to help clients.” – A.L.
Experience our dynamic legal approach for yourself.
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates Today for Your Free Consultation
Texas’s statute of limitations restricts how long you have to file a personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. Given this deadline, we encourage you to connect with our team at your earliest convenience. The sooner we break ground on your claim, the better. Call now.