Dog Bites Injury Attorneys, Waxahachie, Ellis County
Animal attacks can lead to serious injuries
Although animals generally mean the best, sometimes you can find yourself in a situation where your safety becomes compromised in the presence of a vicious animal. Protect you and your loved ones from future attacks by seeking our legal assistance. We can help you get the compensation you deserve for animal attacks/bites.
Sometimes ‘man’s best friend’ acts out and it is our duty at Clay Jenkins & Associates Attorney at Law to stand up for those on the receiving end.Dog bite victims approaching Clay Jenkins & Associates have been treated to our best dog bites injury attorneys, who have helped them through negotiations with the dog owner’s insurance company or litigation.
Seek compensation for the following situations
- Negligence on the part of the dog owner
- Disregard for leash laws in a city that has leash laws
- Intentional conduct on the part of the dog owner
- Unreasonable force by a police officer using a police dog
- Failure on the part of a pet-sitting establishment to provide a dog with adequate care
- Veterinary malpractice
- Landlord liability for the tenant’s animals