Industrial & Construction Accident Attorneys Waxahachie, TX – Ellis County
Waxahachie Industrial Accident Lawyer
Construction and industrial worksites seem to get neglected by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) laws and have the potential to fall under the radar. If your workplace is the reason for your personal injury then it’s about time you had your side of the story heard.
Our Waxahachie industrial accident lawyers are highly knowledgeable about lawsuits and claims that arise out of industrial accidents. Our personal injury attorneys know and understand the necessary laws and regulations that govern workplace safety, which enables them to help clients in resolving claims fairly.
For a free legal consultation with a industrial accidents & explosions lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
How Much Can You Recover in Your Industrial Accident Case?
There are many different circumstances involved with industrial accidents, making it difficult to give an average estimate of your case. To determine its value, our Waxahachie industrial accident lawyers will assess how the accident has affected your life non-financially and financially.
Recoverable Damages in an Industrial Accident Case
Recoverable damages are the amount of money the court requires someone to pay for injuring someone else. They include economic and non-economic damages. Economic damages are justified monetary losses you incurred because of your injuries. We can verify these losses with documentation of bills associated with the injury.
Economic damages you could recover include:
- Medical bills: Any hospitalizations, emergency room bills, ambulance rides, doctor’s appointments, medications, and medical supplies you have had to pay out of pocket can be included in your claim.
- Future medical care costs: If you require future medical care, you can include these projected costs in your case. An attorney from our firm will calculate the value of your future medical care.
- Rehabilitative care bills: If your injuries require rehabilitative care, such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, or speech therapy, you can include rehabilitative care costs in your claim.
- Lost income: During your recovery, you may have lost income from being out of work. You can seek this loss regardless of the amount of time you were out of work. You can also claim any work benefits you lost while out of work.
- Lost earning capacity: If your injuries are severe enough to where you are unable to return to work in the same capacity, you can include this loss in your claim. In some cases, injuries are severe enough to where you may not be able to return to work at all. In this case, we will seek compensation for all future earnings you lost.
- In-home care: If your injuries are severe enough to require in-home care, you can include this loss in your claim.
Alternatively, non-economic damages are subjective, non-monetary losses. Non-economic damages you could recover include:
- Pain and suffering: This category involves the physical discomfort you face because of your injuries.
- Emotional distress: If the accident or your injuries cause severe emotional suffering, including anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder, depression, or sleep issues, you can seek compensation for this anguish.
- Loss of enjoyment of life: In some cases, your injuries may be severe enough to where you are no longer able to participate in activities and hobbies you once loved.
Waxahachie Industrial Accident & Explosions Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Common Industrial and Construction Injuries
Construction accidents and injuries can include:
- Machinery and power equipment malfunction or failure
- Flammable chemicals or vapor explosions
- Power tool manufacturing defects
- Falls off ladders or scaffolding
- Exposure to toxic chemicals, asbestos, or radiation
- Tunnels caving in during mining excavations
- Improperly working conveyor belts
The Attorneys at Clay Jenkins & Associates Will Be By Your Side
Our attorneys are dedicated to helping our clients receive fair compensation. Industrial accidents can cause severe and life-changing injuries, and the liable party should be held accountable.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an industrial accident, call Clay Jenkins & Associates today. We work on a contingency-fee basis, which means you do not pay for our services unless we help you recover money. Contact us today for a free consultation.