“Commercial work injuries” is a term covering most work injuries. If you work a job and receive an income in Midlothian, Texas, any on-the-job injury you suffer may be a commercial work injury. When such injuries happen, the injured (or ill) party could seek fair compensation.
A Midlothian personal injury lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates will fight for the financial recovery you deserve. Our firm has more than seven decades of legal experience winning for clients in Texas, and we’ll fight tirelessly for your settlement or judgment.
Who Can Seek Compensation for a Midlothian Commercial Work Injury?
You may seek compensation for a work-related injury or illness in Midlothian if you are:
- A full-time employee
- A part-time employee
- An independent contractor
- Engaged in an informal working relationship
The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) explains that workers’ employment status has significant financial implications, so your status may affect how we seek compensation for you. Still, anyone who suffers harm while doing their work-related duties should contact a workers’ compensation attorney at Clay Jenkins & Associates for guidance.
We may be able to secure compensation for you using:
- A personal injury lawsuit
- A workers’ compensation claim
We will develop our legal strategy based on your employer’s subscriber status or employment status and how you came to suffer an injury or illness. If your employer subscribes to workers’ compensation insurance, you might be eligible to file a workers’ compensation claim. We can manage your case and tell you about the types of compensation you could recover.
If your employer doesn’t have worker’s compensation, you might be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against them. This is also the case if a third party (such as a product manufacturer) is responsible for your injury. Our team will explain clearly which strategy we recommend and then put that strategy into action.
For a free legal consultation with a commercial work injury lawyer serving Midlothian, call (972) 938-1234
Why Workers Injured in Midlothian Hire a Commercial Work Injury Attorney From Clay Jenkins & Associates
Work-related injury and illness can cause long-term financial losses, emotional and psychological injuries, and other serious damages. Your workers’ compensation claim or lawsuit may be your only opportunity to soften the financial and non-financial costs of your injury or illness.
Hiring the right attorney could single-handedly determine whether you get the money to cover your losses. Injured workers in Midlothian choose Clay Jenkins & Associates because:
- There’s no upfront fee to hire us: Our law firm pays for experts, filing fees, and all other case-related expenses. We don’t require an upfront fee from you, as we only receive a fee if you recover a monetary award. There is no financial risk in hiring Clay Jenkins & Associates.
- We build the strongest possible case, no matter the cost: With more than 70 years in personal injury law, we know strong cases produce positive results. We don’t worry about the costs of building a case. If we hire competent experts, secure all available evidence, and make honest arguments on your behalf, the rest will take care of itself.
- We will treat you like family: Expect compassion, honesty, and regular case updates from your commercial work injury lawyer from the Clay Jenkins & Associates team.
- We always prepare for trial: Our work injury attorneys in Midlothian, TX, prepare every case if we must go to court to fight for our client’s recovery. If liable parties don’t offer the money you deserve, we’ll take the case to court.
We represent commercial workers injured in a wide range of accidents, from falls to motor vehicle collisions and more. If you suffered harm while on the job, let Clay Jenkins & Associates seek financial recovery for you.
Midlothian Commercial Work Injury Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Recoverable Damages Your Work Injury Lawyer in Midlothian, TX Will Seek Compensation For
Work-related injuries and illnesses can have an immense financial and non-financial impact, causing damages including:
One of the most immediate damages you may realize after a work injury is your lost income. As time passes, you may also lose earning power, potential for bonuses and promotions, and professional benefits.
Pain and Suffering
Pain and suffering from a work-related injury or illness may include:
- Pain from your injuries
- Emotional and psychological distress
- Lost quality of life
- Sleep problems
- Conditions like depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and anxiety
Our team may work with mental health experts to diagnose pain and suffering resulting from your work-related injury or illness.
Our team will seek fair compensation for any medical expenses related to your work injury or illness in Midlothian.
These are only the common damages we see. If you suffer any other types of harm because of a work-related injury or illness in Midlothian, our team will identify, value, and seek compensation for those damages, too.
We Plan to Get the Compensation You Deserve—Here Is How
Our full-service legal offerings include:
- Collecting evidence to prove your case
- Determining whether a workers’ compensation claim or lawsuit is an appropriate strategy for you
- Identifying who is responsible for your injuries and losses
- Documenting and calculating your damages
- Negotiating a settlement
- Taking your case to court if necessary
Our work injury attorneys in Midlothian, TX, will oversee all communications, paperwork, and details of your commercial work injury case in Midlothian.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Client Testimonials for Clay Jenkins & Associates’ Work Injury Team
Our clients recognize that we put their interests first and see how tirelessly we fight for their financial recovery:
- “My experience with Jenkins & Jenkins was amazing. They took the time to explain everything to me so that I would get the concept of the settlement. They are really good at keeping you updated on the case. I would recommend Jenkins & Jenkins to everybody.” – Alfred Campoz
- “Texas’ best. Very professional and knowledge of the law is unmatched. I was made to feel very comfortable and welcomed each and every visit to his office. I was able to ask as many questions as I needed to feel at ease with all aspects of my case. As well as being kept fully informed about every step of the proceedings in my case.” – K.C.
These former clients’ experiences are not exceptional. We aim to deliver the best possible experience and financial results for every client we represent in Midlothian and elsewhere.
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates Today for a Free Consultation About Hiring a Work Injury Lawyer in Midlothian, TX
Texas generally requires us to file personal injury cases within a certain deadline; time can fly by after a work injury. Our team is available 24/7 and wants to hear from you as soon as possible.
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates today for your free consultation. No costs, no obligations, no upfront fee. Contact us today.