A Waxahachie truck accident lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates will fight for your financial recovery after a construction truck accident. So, put your health first—let our legal team fight for the settlement you deserve. We will seek compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering, and other damages.
A Waxahachie construction truck accident lawyer from our team will manage every detail of your case. Our Waxahachie personal injury lawyers have fought for motor vehicle accident victims since 1948—let us pursue the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Your Waxahachie Truck Accident Lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates?
Construction truck accident victims in Waxahachie deserve trustworthy legal representation—which you’ll receive from Clay Jenkins & Associates. We represent both survivors of construction accidents and those affected by wrongful deaths.
You should hire your personal injury lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates because:
- Waxahachie is our home: We can serve clients in Waxahachie effectively because Waxahachie is our home. Our office on 516 W. Main St. allows us to visit accident scenes, attend court dates, and manage every detail of your case without wasting a second on travel.
- Our lawyers plan to win: Our Waxahachie truck accident lawyers approach each case expecting to obtain the entire financial recovery you are entitled to receive, even if that means going to trial.
- Our firm provides total financial support for you: Cost is no concern when we build your case. You will not pay Clay Jenkins & Associates any upfront fees or costs. Instead, we receive a percentage of our clients’ financial recoveries—but we only accept payment if we succeed in your case.
- Our firm has served Texans for over seven decades: There is no substitute for legal experience, and our team has plenty of it. For more than seven decades, we have overcome significant legal challenges, handled various case types, and secured countless financial recoveries for our clients.
When you hire a construction truck accident lawyer in Waxahachie, TX, they should give your case their undivided attention. Thus, you can expect frequent case updates and a friendly, personal relationship with your attorney.
Former Clients Explain the Clay Jenkins & Associates Experience
For more insight about what it means to have Clay Jenkins & Associates leading your case, consider these client testimonials:
- “My experience with Jenkins & Jenkins was amazing. They took the time to explain everything to me so that I would get the concept of the settlement. They are really good at keeping you updated on the case.” — Alfred
- “Texas’ best. Very professional and knowledge of the law is unmatched. I was made to feel very comfortable and welcomed each and every visit to his office. I was able to ask as many questions as I needed to feel at ease with all aspects of my case.” — K.C.
Our goal is twofold: To secure the compensation you deserve and handle your case efficiently, professionally, and client-focused. Your construction truck accident lawyer in Waxahachie will make your case their priority—that is our promise to you.
For a free legal consultation with a construction truck accidents lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
We Will Seek Compensation Covering All Your Accident-Related Damages
Truck accidents often cause catastrophic injuries, a slew of medical bills, and devastating physical and mental harm. Thus, we will pursue compensation for all your accident-related damages, including the following:
- Your medical bills: Including emergency transport and medical care, hospitalization, surgery, medications, rehabilitation, and medical imaging.
- Your pain and suffering: Including depression, anxiety, physical pain, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and lost quality of life.
- Your property expenses: Including the cost of repairing your vehicle and replacing damaged property.
- Lost income: Including wages, bonuses, and benefits lost while recuperating and permanently diminished earning capacity for a disabling injury.
- The cost of a disability: Including a wheelchair or other mobility–assistive devices, in-home medical equipment, ramps, handrails, and other damages.
We evaluate each client’s damages on a case-by-case basis. Your construction truck accident lawyer in Waxahachie will collaborate with economists, doctors, mental health experts, and anyone else who can help diagnose, value, and document your damages.
A Wrongful Death Lawyer Will Seek Justice for Your Loved One’s Passing
If your loved one passed away due to a fatal truck accident in Waxahachie, please accept our team’s condolences. When you’re ready, we employ wrongful death attorneys who will work to hold liable parties accountable, seeking compensation for the following:
- Funeral and burial expenses
- Your pain and suffering
- The decedent’s pain and suffering
- Loss of consortium
- Loss of the decedent’s income and household services
Our lawyers have calculated and documented damages for thousands of clients, and we will do the same for you.
Waxahachie Construction Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Lean On Our Start-to-Finish Legal Services in Waxahachie
Construction truck accidents often leave clients facing a long recovery, mounting bills, the loss of their income, and massive mental health challenges. However, by leaning on a personal injury lawyer from our firm to handle these tasks, you can focus on your recovery.
Secure Evidence Without Delay
We will visit the accident scene to search for helpful evidence regarding your case. Our team will pursue any evidence that supports your case, including witness accounts, expert testimony, and video footage of your crash.
Document Damages and Calculate a Fair Settlement Value
Our lawyers enter settlement negotiations with detailed evidence of our client’s damages, including medical bills, expert testimony, and other proof of the harm the at-fault parties caused.
Negotiate a Settlement or Take Your Case to Trial
We will engage in good-faith negotiations with liable parties. However, if talks end without receiving a satisfactory offer, we will take your case to trial.
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates Today to Complete Your Free Consultation
A construction truck accident attorney from our Waxahachie, TX, firm will advocate for every aspect of your insurance claim or lawsuit. From protecting your rights and shielding you from stress, to fighting for the money you need while meeting Texas’ two-year statutory deadline for personal injury cases, Clay Jenkins & Associates will handle every aspect of your case in Waxahachie.
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates today for your free, no-obligation consultation.