The loss of a loved one because of a fatal truck accident demands justice. Our firm offers its condolences for your loss, and we also offer to fight for the justice you deserve. A Waxahachie truck accident lawyer from our firm will seek fair compensation for the economic cost of losing a loved one. We will also seek compensation for the pain and suffering caused by your tragic loss.
Clay Jenkins & Associates is a personal injury firm experienced in handling cases like yours. A Waxahachie fatal truck accident lawyer from our firm is ready to start your case today. We will work tirelessly to resolve your case while you focus on your grieving process.
Why Choose Clay Jenkins & Associates to Lead Your Fatal Truck Accident Case in Waxahachie?
Our law firm understands the toll of a fatal truck accident, and we know how to get justice for survivors affected by a wrongful death. Choose a Waxahachie personal injury lawyer from Clay Jenkins & Associates because:
- We represent clients against the largest trucking companies: Our JB Hunt transportation accident lawyers, Swift Transportation accident lawyers, and other truck accident lawyers regularly take on negligent trucking companies. No matter the size or resources of the defendant in your case, we will lodge a fearless legal fight on your behalf.
- We prepare wrongful death cases for trial: Because fatal truck accident cases often involve large financial recoveries, we anticipate a fight from liable parties. Our personal injury attorneys will prepare your case for court. This way, if liable parties do not offer a fair settlement, we will take your case to trial without delay.
- We have a record of winning truck accident cases: Cases like yours come with unique challenges, such as obtaining evidence from a liable trucking company. We have successfully represented many clients affected by fatal truck accidents, and we are up to the task of leading your case.
- We will treat you like family: During this immensely difficult time, you deserve a law firm that will treat you like family—that is Clay Jenkins & Associates. The commercial truck lawyers at our law firm will resolve your case as soon as possible and provide frequent case updates, knowing that you want to move forward from the legal process.
Our familiarity with Waxahachie and fatal truck accident cases may prove a benefit to your case. Expect a law firm with tireless work ethic and boundless compassion when you hire Clay Jenkins & Associates.
Client Testimonials for Our Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Waxahachie
After partnering with our truck accident attorneys, former clients leave reviews like the following:
- “I have found everyone at Jenkins & Jenkins to be nothing but professional. I never had a phone call or email that wasn’t promptly answered. It has been a great experience dealing with this law firm in a very difficult experience. The outcome has exceeded expectations thanks to Stephen, Daniel, and his staff.” – Carol Ketchersid, former client
- “Stephen was definitely on my side! Stephen was absolutely amazing! He kept me in the loop every step of the way and I truly felt like he was on my side! I will definitely recommend him to any friends and family.” – Alfred Campoz, former client
When you hire a fatal truck accident lawyer in Waxahachie, TX from our firm, we become dedicated to your financial recovery. You can call Clay Jenkins & Associates today for a free consultation if you would like to learn more.
For a free legal consultation with a fatal truck accidents lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
Your Financial Recovery Should Reflect the Tragedy of Your Loss in Waxahachie
The loss of a loved one is as shocking an event as anyone can experience. The resulting pain, financial hardship, and uncertainty entitles you to a financial recovery—and perhaps a large one.
A fatal truck accident attorney in Waxahachie, TX from Clay Jenkins & Associates will demand fair compensation for:
Your Grief and Other Types of Anguish
A truck accident wrongful death lawyer from our team will consult mental health professionals to evaluate you. Our team will seek compensation for:
- Your grief
- Lost quality of life
- Any other pain and suffering caused by your loved one’s passing
Our attorneys will calculate a financial value that reflects the nature and severity of your pain and suffering.
Your Financial Losses
A fatal truck accident can cause several types of financial losses, including:
- The loss of the decedent’s income
- Funeral costs
- Burial costs
- Any medical bills related to the truck accident
- The loss of the decedent’s contributions to their household
- The cost of grief counseling, medications, and any other treatment you need for pain and suffering
If you have any other financial damages related to the accident, we will include them in your case in Waxahachie.
Your Non-Economic Losses
The non-economic cost of losing a loved one is immense, and can include:
- The loss of a spouse’s comfort and companionship
- The loss of a parent’s security, guidance, comfort, and other benefits
- The loss of any other non-economic benefits the decedent brought to their loved ones
Your Waxahachie wrongful death lawyer will learn who your loved one was. This way, we can pursue justice in a way that honors their memory.
Waxahachie Fatal Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
We Will Lead Your Fatal Truck Accident Case So You Can Focus on Your Well-Being
The trucking accident team at our firm will lead every step of your fatal truck accident case, assisting you by:
- Securing evidence of defendants’ negligence (including evidence in a trucking company’s possession)
- Calculating the cost of your damages
- Documenting your damages
- Negotiating a settlement with liable parties
- Taking your case to court, if we need to
Our firm will manage both big-picture strategy and the finest of details for you. You have enough to worry about following your tragic loss, so allow our attorneys to take your case off your hands.
Don’t Wait to Seek Legal Representation in a Fatal Truck Accident Case
We generally face a brief filing window for wrongful death cases in Texas, per Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003. Do not wait to contact our team, as we want to gather evidence and file your case as soon as possible.
When you bring your case to us as soon as possible, we have time to visit the accident scene, speak to witnesses, gather the police report, and collect other time-sensitive evidence before it’s too late. You can avoid running out of time to file your motor vehicle accident case by contacting us as soon as possible.
Complete a Free Case Evaluation form now
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates Today for Your Free Consultation
After losing your loved one in a fatal crash, the last thing you want to do is manage a legal case. Our legal team is ready to navigate this process for you, freeing your schedule to spend time with your family.
Call Clay Jenkins & Associates today for a free initial consultation about hiring a fatal truck accident lawyer in Waxahachie.