If you or someone you love were involved in an accident with an Amazon delivery or freight truck, you can recover damages from the at-fault party. Damages due to another person’s or entity’s negligence can include medical expenses, loss of income, pain and suffering, and more. Our Waxahachie truck accident lawyer will help you recover these and additional damages.
You do not have to handle your case alone. At Clay Jenkins & Associates, our familiarity with personal injury cases and the laws that govern them means we know how to build a strong case. Our Waxahachie Amazon truck accident lawyer will investigate your accident, determine liability for damages, and assess the value of your case. We will also negotiate with the insurance company to obtain the best possible settlement. Contact us today for help.
Compensation We Request for Amazon Truck Accident Victims in Waxahachie
A collision with a large Amazon truck is not a common type of accident but it can be serious. The types of damages incurred, whether from a rear-end collision, a t-bone, or other collision, may result in a plethora of financial expenses and losses. You can recover them with guidance and direction from our law firm. The types of compensation you can receive after a truck accident include:
- Accident-related medical bills
- Accident-related lost income
- Property damage or destruction
- Diminished property value
- Physical pain and suffering
- Mental and emotional distress
- Disability and disfigurement
If a truck accident resulted in a fatality in your family, our truck accident lawyer will request appropriate compensation on your behalf. Wrongful death damages include funeral and burial costs, lost financial and household support, and more. Our Texas personal injury lawyers will explain the ranges of your potential compensation and the family members who can file a wrongful death action.
Texas Filing Deadlines for Your Waxahachie Truck Accident Lawsuit
According to Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code § 16.003, you generally have two years to file your personal injury or wrongful death lawsuit. If your lawsuit is not filed on time, you could unintentionally forfeit the ability to file it at all. This could leave you with no available legal recourse that compels the at-fault party to compensate you.
Our Amazon truck accident lawyer serving Waxahachie, TX can help you avoid this costly consequence. We will interpret the filing deadline and explain any factors of your case that could cause it to fluctuate.
For a free legal consultation with a amazon truck accidents lawyer serving Waxahachie, call (972) 938-1234
Work With Our Amazon Truck Accident Attorney Serving Waxahachie, TX
In addition to local police, our law firm is one of the calls you should make after an accident. When our law firm accepts your case, our team members do all the hard work of obtaining financial recovery so you can concentrate on your physical and emotional recovery. On your behalf, we will:
- Investigate your accident and its cause
- Identify the at-fault party or parties
- Address all your questions and concerns
- Handle insurance and court paperwork
- Provide services in Spanish if needed
- Locate and interview accident witnesses
Our Amazon truck accident attorney serving Waxahachie, TX will never stop fighting for you. Our team will also help you get the medical care you need. We provide ongoing updates as your case progresses.
Previous Clay Jenkins & Associates Clients Share Their Experiences
When previous clients talk about working with our results-driven law firm, they say the following:
- K.C.: Texas’ best. Very professional and knowledge of the law is unmatched. I was made to feel very comfortable and welcomed each and every visit to his office … As well as being kept fully informed about every step of the proceedings in my case.
- Alfred Campoz: My experience with Jenkins & Jenkins was amazing. They took the time to explain everything to me so that I would get the concept of the settlement. They are really good at keeping you updated on the case. I would recommend Jenkins & Jenkins to everybody.
We work hard to treat every client we represent like a person, not a case file. See what others have to say by browsing our testimonials page. Clay Jenkins & Associates are ready to help you today. Contact us for a free consultation.
Waxahachie Amazon Truck Accident Lawyer Near Me (972) 938-1234
Negligence Entitles You to Damages for a Waxahachie Amazon Truck Accident
When building a personal injury case on your own, it can be hard to determine who can be held liable for a delivery truck accident. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS), wet or slippery roads can contribute to a truck accident. If poorly maintained roads contributed to yours, you could seek damages from the municipality responsible for road maintenance.
Potentially liable parties can also include:
- The maker of the truck or its parts
- The Amazon driver or company
- The cargo loading or truck repair facility
Our investigative team will uncover the cause of your accident and identify the at-fault party based on negligence. We will prove its elements, including duty of care, breach of duty, causation, and damages. We will also prove there could be multiple at-fault parties and deal with all insurance companies for you no matter what accident type you have suffered.
Evidence that Proves the Cause of Your Amazon Truck Accident in Waxahachie
When we investigate your truck accident, our goal is to prove the negligence that entitles you to compensation with a persuasive collection of evidence. It will include proof of the accident’s causes, contributing factors, and resulting costs. Our team will gather:
- Truck accident report, including notes, diagram, photos, and video
- Medical records and bills, describing your injuries and treatment plan
- Job and salary history records, including full and part-time employment
- Photos of the accident scene, road, both vehicles, and your injuries
- Statements from accident witnesses and relevant expert witnesses
- Emergency medical and other first responder records and reports
We handle evidence collection for you rather than taxing you or your family with the time-consuming task. We will also request your written statement containing your version of events and the toll the accident has taken on your life and lifestyle.
Your Amazon Truck Accident Case Review Is Free
If you or someone you love was injured in a collision with an Amazon truck, our law firm will help you build a strong case for financial recovery. At Clay Jenkins & Associates, we are committed to pursuing compensation for our injured clients. Contact our consultation team today to learn more about the benefits of hiring our Waxahachie Amazon truck accident lawyer.