Emergency consultations are available to those who need it.
Industrial & Construction Accident Attorneys, Waxahachie, Ellis County
Construction and industrial worksites seem to get neglected by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) laws and have the potential to fall under the radar. If your own workplace is the reason for your personal injury then it’s about time you had your side of the story heard. Time is of the essence in investigating your potential claim so contact us now to learn your rights.
Our industrial accident attorneys in Dallas and Ellis County are highly knowledgeable about lawsuits and claims that arise out of industrial accidents and are experienced in representing various insurance companies and business clients. Our personal injury attorneys know and understand the necessary laws and regulations that govern workplace safety, which enables them to help clients in resolving claims fairly.
Common industrial and construction injuries
Construction accidents, including those accidents involving heavy equipment failure such as forklifts and cranes not functioning properly
- Machinery and power equipment malfunction or failure
- Flammable chemicals or vapor explosions
- Power tool manufacturing defects
- Falls off ladders or scaffolding
- Exposure to toxic chemicals, asbestos or radiation
- Tunnels caving in during mining excavations
- Improperly working conveyor belts